Ok, let’s lighten things up a bit up in here. If you’re not sure what I mean, read the previous post. But, before we move on, I must thank so many of you (you know who you are) for your response. This week has been full of affirmation, encouragement and love. It never ceases to amaze me the blessings that flow when we allow others into our messes. Thank you for letting me share my mess with you.
Alright, now lets lighten the mood. Some of this is old news, but then again some isn’t. Regardless it is all great stuff that makes me smile big and feel good.
- Gwyneth Made Me Do It – a review of Gwyneth Paltrow’s It’s All Good (which I’m a fan of, BTW).
- Let’s Bring the Holidays Down a Notch – I don’t even have school aged kids and I find this hilarious.
- This makes me want to start using cloth diapers and buy a Ford.
- “We change the world by being ourselves, and being ourselves is a lifelong quest.” I recently found Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls and am digging it.
- Sarah James at Whoorl makes me smile with optimism and hope. Check her out.
- What a beautiful message in the midst of angry discussion and controversy.
- Ekam Yoga is on the agenda this weekend. Have you been? It’s a lovely studio with a refreshing message – “To be one with our self on the mat, so we can be one with our world off the mat.”
- This is my 100th post on Hello Day! Who knew I had so much to say? Thank you for reading! It seems like just yesterday that I ventured to write my first word here.
Peace, Love and Weekend Fun!