Anyone else still in preparation mode for the coming festivities? If the answer is “yes”, then you’re likely looking for a quick solution to your last minute gift conundrum. This one is for you, dear fellow procrastinator.
- 1 Package of dark chocolate chips
- Approximately 1 cup of nuts… or whatever you want. I used what was in my pantry – mixed nuts (pecans, almonds, pistachios, cashews)
- Approximately 1/2 cup of shredded or flaked coconut (unsweetened)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over the stove
- Mix approximately 1/4 cup of coconut and 1/2 cup of the nuts (or whatever you have selected) into the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it thin and distribute the nuts and coconut evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining nuts and coconut onto the top of the layer of chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break the bark into pieces.
- Wrap it up in festive way and voila!
Merry, Happy, Lovely Holidays!