Working out is so much more than a means to an end. It is a source of life, fun, community, and happiness. Once you make the connection between working out and the quality of life, you will see it as more than just a necessary evil.
By setting fun and meaningful fitness goals, the focus turns from the way you look to your performance and improvement. The goal could be a race, a competition, a yoga pose, or beating a family member in a 5k. The key is to find a goal that is unrelated to the way you look or how much you weigh.
I have a fun goal for the month of November and would love for you to join. It’s Namaste November 2013 guys! I am committed to doing yoga every single day in the month of November. Namaste November 2013 is not just for yogi’s, so don’t be shy to join in if you’re new to yoga. Here I am to tell you more…
How To Join In:
- Let me know you’re on board – you can comment to this post, email me at helloday.natalie@gmail, comment on the hello day Facebook Page, or let me know via Twitter (@_helloday) or Instagram (@_helloday).
- Connect with the Namaste November 2013 yogis throughout the month (to share your progress, thoughts, excitement, pictures) via the hello day Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter or hello day blog.
- Use #NamasteNov2013 with social media to connect with other Namaste November 2013 Yogis.
- Let’s try and meet up to do yoga together sometime this month!
- Online Yoga Studios to use at home or at your location of choice
- Local Yoga Studios
- CorePower Yoga
- Lululemon Retail Store – free yoga classes are offered on a weekly basis at all Lululemon stores.
- Your local gym (LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, etc)